Mark Your Calendar! 3/23/23 is Cathedral Day 2023!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 2022 VIDEO.
What is Cathedral Day?
Cathedral Day is designed to engage all friends of Cathedral, including alumni, non-alumni, teachers, students, families and our South End neighbors, to celebrate Cathedral’s mission and to share our collective school pride! Our hope is to raise awareness of Cathedral, share the incredible successes of our students, reconnect with our alumni, and encourage new contributors to our transformational mission. We hope you’ll join us in this celebration!
Cathedral Day 2022 has passed, but here are a few ways you can always engage with and support our Cathedral scholars!
- Follow Cathedral on all our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) and like and share our posts about Cathedral High School.
- Post your Cathedral memories on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and tag Cathedral’s social media accounts.
- Ask other alums and friends of CHS to follow @BostonCHS on Instagram so you can see the amazing happenings on campus!
- If you are alumni, review your class list to help connect us to your classmates! To get a copy of your class list, please contact Amy Malkemes, Director of Advancement.
- Encourage five other people to get involved with Cathedral High School. This could be anyone: your best friend, your auntie, your hair stylist, or a Cathedral classmate. Attend an athletic event, or make a donation. No amount of engagement or financial support is too small!
- Fill out the Update Your Information form online and stay in the loop.
- Make a donation to the Cathedral Fundand ask your company to match if they provide matching donations.
Cathedral Day Prize Winners!
The top prize will go to Denyse E. Cox, CHS Class of 1975 Alum!
• 2 Red Sox tickets to the Tuesday, June 21st game against the Detroit Tigers
Game time is 7:10pm
• $50 gift card to Lucie’s Restaurant
• An overnight stay at a local Boston hotel
Runner up will go to Cathedral Parent, Antonia T. Finley!
• A Cathedral Gear Prize pack valued at $75 and a $25 gift card to Flour Bakery & Café
Thank you to our Cathedral Day Sponsors!
Who do I contact if I have questions about Cathedral Day 2023?
Director of Advancement
Office: 617-542-2325 ext. 597