Cathedral Day was a success!
Thank you to all for making Cathedral Day an incredible success! Tune in for next year’s celebration.
What is Cathedral Day?
Cathedral Day is designed to engage all friends of Cathedral, including alumni, non-alumni, teachers, students, families and our South End neighbors, to celebrate Cathedral’s mission and to share our collective school pride! Our hope is to raise awareness of Cathedral, share the incredible successes of our students, reconnect with our alumni, and encourage new contributors to our transformational mission. We hope you’ll join us in this inaugural celebration!
How can I participate in Cathedral Day?
- Follow Cathedral on all our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) and like and share our posts about Cathedral Day.
- Post a selfie on Instagram or Facebook between March 11-25 with the Cathedral Panther and tag Cathedral’s social accounts.
- Ask other alums and friends of CHS to follow @BostonCHS on Instagram so we can reach 1,000 followers.
- If you are alumni, review your class list to help connect us to your classmates! To get a copy of your class list, please contact Mary Adair.
- Encourage five other people to get involved with Cathedral Day. This could be anyone: your best friend, your auntie, your hair stylist, or a Cathedral classmate.
- Fill out the Update Your Information form online.
- Consider making a donation between March 11-25 toward our Cathedral Day goal!
OUR BOSTON STAYCATION WINNER!
Richard Pope, Class of 1978
OUR ‘RUNNER UP’ PANTHER PRIZE PACK WINNER!
Who do I contact if I have questions about Cathedral Day?
Associate Director of Development
Office: 617-542-2325 ext. 320