How to Apply
Cathedral 7-12 High School welcomes well-rounded scholars who are serious about their educational growth to apply today.
There is no application fee to apply for Cathedral High School!
Fall 2024-2025 Application Steps:
Applications are now open for Fall 2024!
- Apply: Cathedral High School’s online applications are accepted through our Revenna system. When you click on the link below, you will be redirected to the Revenna website.
- Register for the HSPT: All students that apply to a private, Catholic school will take the High School Placement Test. You can check the Archdiocese of Boston website for dates and locations. Cathedral will host the HSPT on December 2 – but you can take the exam on any of the listed dates.
- Submit Transcripts and Scores: Through our online application, you will be able to forward a request for the last two years of student data, including: academic transcripts, attendance (absent & tardy), behavior and disciplinary records, standardized test/MCAS scores, and if applicable, the student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP)/504 Plan.
- Submit your Recommendation: Submit two recommendations from teachers or administrators who have worked closely with the student applicant.
- Apply for Financial Aid: All applicants are required to apply for financial aid via FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment. The online application can be found here.
- Interview: An interview will be scheduled for each applicant with the Director of Admissions.
Deadlines & Decisions
Applicants for the Fall of 2024 who completed their application by January 15th will be sent their decision on February 24th and additional information will follow in the mail within the week.
Questions? We’re here to help
If you have questions about the admissions process, how to apply, or would prefer a paper application packet mailed to you, please contact Maryum Reed, Director of Admissions, at (617) 542-2325 extension 312 or email@example.com.
Para obtener ayuda en español, comuníquese con firstname.lastname@example.org
The admissions office treats applicants as individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, or sexual orientation.