How to Apply
Cathedral 7-12 High School welcomes well-rounded scholars who are serious about their educational growth to apply today.
Fall 2023-2024 Application Steps:
Please note, there is no application fee for Cathedral High School.
- Apply: Cathedral High School’s online applications are accepted through our Revenna system. When you click on the link below, you will be redirected to the Revenna website.
2023-2024 Application (click here)
- Register for the HSPT: All students that apply to a private, Catholic school will take the High School Placement Test. You can check the Archdiocese of Boston website for dates and locations once they have been posted:
2022-2023 HSPT (click here)
- Submit Transcripts and Scores: Through our online application, you will be able to forward a request for the last two years of student data, including: academic transcripts, attendance (absent & tardy), behavior and disciplinary records, standardized test/MCAS scores, and if applicable, the student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP)/504 Plan.
- Submit your Recommendation: Submit two recommendations from teachers or administrators who have worked closely with the student applicant.
- Apply for Financial Aid: All applicants are required to apply for financial aid via FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment. The online application can be found here.
- Interview: An interview will be scheduled for each applicant with the Director of Admissions.
Deadlines & Decisions
Applicants for the Fall of 2023 who completed their application by January 15th will be sent their decision on February 24th and additional information will follow in the mail within the week.
There is still time to apply, but spaces are limited. Please contact the admissions office for details.
Questions? We’re here to help
If you have questions about the admissions process, how to apply, or would prefer a paper application packet mailed to you, please contact Maryum Reed, Director of Admissions, at (617) 542-2325 extension 312 or email@example.com.
The admissions office treats applicants as individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, or sexual orientation.