How to Apply
Cathedral 7-12 High School welcomes applications for admission from students across the City of Boston and the Greater Boston area. Cathedral is the only co-educational Catholic high school in the city of Boston serving students from grade 7 to 12. We look for well-rounded scholars who are serious about their educational growth.
To start your admissions application at Cathedral, please follow the steps outlined below. There is no application fee.
- Apply: Submit an admissions application. There is no application fee.
Admissions Application Form
- Submit Transcripts and Scores: Using the release forms linked below, submit a complete application. Using the School Records and Discipline Records Release Forms, ask your current school to submit transcript information for two years, including: grades, a recommendation, discipline record, standardized test/MCAS scores, attendance record, and if applicable the student’s Individualized Education Plan/504 Plan.
School Records Release Form
Discipline Records Release Form
- Take the HSPT for 9th Grade Applicants: Students applying for grade 9 also take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) which will be administered at Cathedral on Saturday, November 18, 2017 and Saturday, December 2, 2017. Please visit http://boston.stsusers.com for information regarding the HSPT, how to register, cost of the test, and additional dates and locations for the test.
- Apply for Financial Aid: All applicants are required to apply for financial aid via FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment. Apply online at: Financial Aid & Grants Assessment via FACTS
- Interview: Admission interviews will be conducted from January through March 2018. Candidates and their parent/guardian will interview with the Director of Admissions.
Deadlines & Decisions
Decision letters including financial aid award will be mailed during the first week of February 2018. Subsequent admission decisions will be made on a rolling basis after the first week of February based upon available seats.
If you have questions on admissions, how to apply, or would prefer a paper application packet mailed to you, please contact our admissions office at (617) 542-2325 ext 312 or email@example.com.
The admissions office treats applicants as individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, or sexual orientation.